When reflecting on my week of the senior project I was proud of what I had accomplished. There were a lot of long days but it was worth it in the end. I learned this week to make sure to have iMovie updated. I also learned how to add music to a highlight tape which was awesome. Personally, I wasn't a fan of what I was doing because a lot of it was busy work so it sucked sometimes. Although it felt awesome to present the highlight tape to Trey because he was so happy. It also felt good to know I was helping him out in the end. 
    
    During the week I got a lot of surprises because I thought I was a lot better with hudl and iMovie than I was. Adding music took me forever to learn to do and I sucked at focusing at times. Some surprises were how much work went into cutting clips and how tedious it can be at times. I benefitted from this week's activities by allowing for Trey's highlight tape to get done and for work to be easier for next week. Also, having Rachel was a big help as it created a new sense of support. This support allowed me not to get distracted and do as much work as possible each day. 
    
    This whole week helped me achieve my goals by making sure that I learned about highlight tapes and functioned properly. Also, to be able to get into the whole atmosphere of college sports was cool. Helping Trey felt amazing as it showed what was valuable from my work. This was amazing as it made Ally's a little bit easier to do. Also, it shows the light at the end of the tunnel for the senior project by me putting in the hard work now and making sure they pay off later. 
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1 Reflections